Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to school haul

I went all out today! I did most of my school shopping but my goal was to buy a pair of shoes and never end up buying one. But Forever21 had a sale so that made me happy :)
These ate the things I bought from Daiso. If you never been there, it is a Japanese $1.50 store. They have a lot of cute things and afford to buy. They have some thins you can't believe it is only a buck fifty.
So this is my forever21 purchase. The skirts were only $7. I heard many people were really angry because they bought it at the original price. That is why I never buy anything over $15 at forever21. Check out forever21 this week, they are have the extra 50% off of clearance items. Have fun.
Like always, I had to go to fashion Q and Lady Bug. I can never stay away. I bought a couple of more sweaters and pair of new shorts.







No comments:

Post a Comment